Treat AS. Virtually Eliminate AR.
The Direct Flow Medical® Transcatheter Aortic Valve System enables you to optimize hemodynamic outcomes for your patients, while virtually eliminating aortic regurgitation and reducing procedural risks.2 By resolving the clinical issues associated with current commercial valves, the system is designed to improve a patient’s long term outcome.
The Direct Flow Medical system combines several proven technology concepts into one unique design – the polyester cuff and bovine pericardial leaflets of a surgical heart valve with the deployment attributes of non-compliant PCI technology. This novel approach to TAVR achieves a new level of benefit for clinicians and their patients.
- Unique, double-ring valve creates tight and durable annular seal2
- Complete assessment of hemodynamic performance is performed with valve fully deployed, but before final implantation, to optimize outcomes
- Limitless repositionability with full distal, proximal and planar control
- Fully retrievable
- Flexible, low-profile delivery system minimizes vascular complications2
- No rapid pacing or post-dilatation required
- Valve is immediately competent upon deployment in ventricle, reducing hemodynamic stress