- Name: Priligy
- Active ingredient: Dapoxetine (SSRI – selective serotonine reuptake inhibitor)
- Available doses: 30mg/60mg/90mg
- What it is used for: Treatment of PE (premature ejaculation)
- Related/alternative products: Vriligy, Zhevitra, Super Avana
- Description: Priligy doubles or triples the duration of intercourse by regulating the amount of serotonin produced by the brain.
Quick Facts About Priligy
- Increases the duration of intercourse by up to three times;
- Available in three different doses;
- Is very efficient in treating the symptoms of premature ejaculation;
- Less than 5% of users experience side effects;
- No reports of overdose have been registered;
- Should be taken once in 24 hours;
- Can be taken with food;
- Half-life equals 1.5 hours.
How To Take Dapoxetine
At Canada pharmacy, you can purchase Priligy containing 30 mg, 60 mg, or 90 mg of dapoxetine in each pill. However, we strongly advise that you start with 30 mg. While side effects are rare, it is better to make sure first that the body reacts positively to a smaller dose. A large proportion of Priligy users obtain the desired effect on the duration of intercourse by taking 30 mg pills; if that is your case, do not increase the dose.
Priligy should be taken once a day and not more frequently than once in 24 hours. Take one pill one hour before the planned intercourse. Many men report that the facts last up to 3 hours, but 1 hour is standard. You can take Priligy with food, swallowing the pill with a glass of water.
Priligy’s contraindications include heart disease, the presence of a pacemaker, and liver failure. Further, those patients who take drugsi inhibiting the liver enzyme CYP3A4 should not use Priligy. As for erectile dysfunction drugs, they do not interact in any adverse way with dapoxetine.
Order Priligy from an online Canadian pharmacy
- It can be difficult to talk to a doctor or to a pharmacist about one’s sexual problems – buying from an online pharmacy is private and confidential;
- Online pharmacies, such as Canada Pharmacy, work with a wide range of large distributors, offering a much better choice of drugs than traditional pharmacies;
- Technicians working at online pharmacies specialise in the product range offered by the pharmacy and are able to answer any questions; a traditional pharmacist may not be able to advise competently on PE;
- Thanks to the economy of scale, online pharmacies, including Canadian Pharmacy, can offer much lower prices;
- Online pharmacies offer regular discounts, sales, and coupons;
- Shopping at an online pharmacy, the customer gets access to a range of informational materials and articles, which allow to make a competent choice;
- When buying drugs from a reputable online pharmacy, one can study the products at leisure from home at any time of day or night.
Side Effects and Overdose
Dapoxetine is considered a very safe and efficient treatment for premature ejaculation: in a controlled study, only 1.7% of users discontinued use of 30 mg Priligy pills due to side effects. However, each individual is unique, so it is still possible to develop adverse reactions.
Most common ones include the following:
- Feeling of dryness in the mouth
So far, no cases of dapoxetine overdose have been reported. However, studies conducted on other SSRIs show that overdoses can result in the feeling of somnolence, nausea, and vomiting. Keep in mind that dapoxetine is a potent chemical, thus an overdose is technically possible. Never take more than one Priligy pill a day.
Alternatives of Dapoxetine
The general level of customer satisfaction with Priligy is very high. However, if you find that you develop side effects to the drug or that it does not produce quite the effect you hoped for, we advise you to try alternative medications offered by the Smart Canadian Pharmacy.
Vriligy – this generic version of Priligy contains 60 mg of dapoxetine in each tablet, is equally safe, and provides a prolonged, more satisfying intercourse. Its affordable price makes it a great choice for users who develop an undesired reaction to one of the components of Priligy (such as the colouring agent in the pill).
T-Ject 60 – this innovative product combines tadalafil (the active ingredient in Cialis) with dapoxetine, thus allowing to treat both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. ED is common among men suffering from PE, partly due to psychological stress and lack of confidence, but often also due to chronic conditions, such as diabetes. Dapoxetine and tadalafil do not interfere with each other and act in parallel.
Super Zhevitra – for those users who would like to treat both ED and premature ejaculation with just one drug, Super Zhevitra is a great option – it contains vardenafil (found in Levitra) with 60 mg of dapoxetine. It is a good choice for those who develop adverse reactions to tadalafil.
What kind of tablet is Priligy?
Priligy is currently the most famous and popular drug prescribed for PE (premature ejaculation). A man suffering from PE is unable to prolong intercourse for over two minutes, causing significant distress to both partners. Priligy can dramatically increase the duration of sexual intercourse (that is, the time period between penetration and ejaculation).
How does Priligy work?
The active ingredient in Priligy is dapoxetine, which belongs to the class of SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) – a class or drugs originally developed as antidepressants. SSRIs work by increasing the production of serotonin – an essential neurotransmitter that regulates numerous processes in the body, including mood and sexual functions. It was discovered that an increase in serotonin levels allows to prolong intercourse and relieve the symptoms of PE.
How often do you take Priligy?
Dapoxetine is a potent chemical compound, so Priligy should only be taken once in 24 hours, and only on those days when intercourse is planned.
Is it safe to take dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine, and SSRIs in general, are considered very safe when correctly. However, it should not be taken by men suffering from serious heart disease or heart failure, kidney disease, or those taking other SSRI antidepressants.